Working with this happy, kind, thoughtful couple was an absolute pleasure for me.
I met them only a few months before the wedding. However after many emails we came up with their perfect vision for their small intimate wedding only a few weeks before the Shelter In was unforced.
They choose shades of blues and grays which were perfect for day. No Sunshine that day but our color theme matched the weather outside . The Sky perfectly matched our color Scheme inside the
Beautiful Sequoyah Golf Course in the Oakland Hills.
Every guest was smiling from the moment they walked in. You could really see their joy to be with this couple starting their Life together the first day of March.
Everything went as planned with the help of Robin from Make It happening Weddings. All of their vendors made this happy couple’s day a reality for them to always remember.
The Sparkler sendoff was beautiful.
These pictures from Shona & her Team from Studio 7 Teen Photography definitely capture the Joy of the Day.
We Wish them a life full of Love and Laughter Always!
Recently in Portfolio
- Sequoyah Golf Resort Oakland
- Julia Morgan Ballroom San Francisco
- Palm Event Center
- Peacock Gap San Rafael
- Westin San Francisco in the Fall
- Lawrence Hall of Science
- University Club San Francisco New Years Eve
- Bentley Reserve San Francisco
- Villa Regusa
- Villa Ragusa
- Casa Real -1 Day Before the Coronavirus Shelter In
- Los Banos
- Oceano Hotel Half Moon Bay
- Westin St. Francis San Francisco July 4th
- Palace Hotel | San Francisco
- Perfect Garden Wedding / Private Estate San Jose
- Indian Events
- Mertiage Resort Napa
- Shannon Park | Dublin
- Emanuel Temple | San Francisco
- Mills College | Oakland, California
- Standford Park Hotel | Palo Alto
- Sir Francis Drake Hotel | San Francisco
- Enchanted Garden| Sacramento, California
- The Lodge Sonoma | Winter Event
- The Lodge | Summer Event
- Fairmont Hotel | San Francisco
- Oakland Hills
- Casa Real | Pleasanton, California