Sometimes you just meet a Bride & Groom and there is an instant connection. This is definitely how I felt when I met Itzel & Jonathan for the first time.
They planned their Tent Wedding over one year in advance. The planning payed off with a beautiful ceremony and reception for their guest count of 300.
With the help from Robin of Make it happen Weddings. Http://makeithappenweddings.com this wedding was a success.
Los Banos is usually very warm in the Summer. However, on this special day the weather was perfect for this Blissful couple.
They had a White tent with three gorgeous chandeliers across the tent and a custom white dance floor .
Their Tall centerpieces consist of White Hydrangeas, blush and Ivory Roses with touches of spray roses.
The days happiness was captured by mrmrs.photography based out of Stockton https://www.mrmrsphotography.com/
Please enjoy this amazing wedding.
Itzel and Jonathan thank you both 🙂
Recently in Portfolio
- Sequoyah Golf Resort Oakland
- Julia Morgan Ballroom San Francisco
- Palm Event Center
- Peacock Gap San Rafael
- Westin San Francisco in the Fall
- Lawrence Hall of Science
- University Club San Francisco New Years Eve
- Bentley Reserve San Francisco
- Villa Regusa
- Villa Ragusa
- Casa Real -1 Day Before the Coronavirus Shelter In
- Los Banos
- Oceano Hotel Half Moon Bay
- Westin St. Francis San Francisco July 4th
- Palace Hotel | San Francisco
- Perfect Garden Wedding / Private Estate San Jose
- Indian Events
- Mertiage Resort Napa
- Shannon Park | Dublin
- Emanuel Temple | San Francisco
- Mills College | Oakland, California
- Standford Park Hotel | Palo Alto
- Sir Francis Drake Hotel | San Francisco
- Enchanted Garden| Sacramento, California
- The Lodge Sonoma | Winter Event
- The Lodge | Summer Event
- Fairmont Hotel | San Francisco
- Oakland Hills
- Casa Real | Pleasanton, California