I had been working with this lovely couple for several months. The wedding was held at Casa Real in Pleasanton one of my favorite venues in the Livermore Valley.
The wedding ceremony was going to be outside in the Garden Patio but unfortunately it rained slightly that day.
Now the ceremony was going to be inside. No problem our couple was still as happy as can be.
They definitely did not let anything take away from their joy.
The bride and Groom and their guest enjoyed a lovely ceremony with Dinner and Dancing inside the Main Ballroom of this beautiful venue.
This wedding was absolutely amazing with so many friends and family who came to celebrate their special day with them.
The very next day The Shelter In order was in place in the Bay Area.
Despite the obstacles that day, the Weather and the Coronavirus was not going to stop this special Wedding.
I am happy to say they are married and all is well 🙂
Recently in Portfolio
- Sequoyah Golf Resort Oakland
- Julia Morgan Ballroom San Francisco
- Palm Event Center
- Peacock Gap San Rafael
- Westin San Francisco in the Fall
- Lawrence Hall of Science
- University Club San Francisco New Years Eve
- Bentley Reserve San Francisco
- Villa Regusa
- Villa Ragusa
- Casa Real -1 Day Before the Coronavirus Shelter In
- Los Banos
- Oceano Hotel Half Moon Bay
- Westin St. Francis San Francisco July 4th
- Palace Hotel | San Francisco
- Perfect Garden Wedding / Private Estate San Jose
- Indian Events
- Mertiage Resort Napa
- Shannon Park | Dublin
- Emanuel Temple | San Francisco
- Mills College | Oakland, California
- Standford Park Hotel | Palo Alto
- Sir Francis Drake Hotel | San Francisco
- Enchanted Garden| Sacramento, California
- The Lodge Sonoma | Winter Event
- The Lodge | Summer Event
- Fairmont Hotel | San Francisco
- Oakland Hills
- Casa Real | Pleasanton, California